Recently I have been asked what are my favorite blogs from the past four years. An interesting question I thought. So here are some of my favorites in no particular order. Somewhere in these you may find something useful.
- The importance of beneficiary contact
- Finding time to be proactive
- Creating a successful workplace
- The importance of conscientiousness
- Exiting through the entrance
- On Gary Player and Nelson Mandela
- On Greg Popovich and Henri Fayol
- On Coach K
- The Messy Office
- On life-long learning and reading
- On grit
- On perseverance
- On the importance of acquiring talent
- On authentic and servant leadership
- The most googled leadership theories
© John Ballard, PhD, 2016. All rights reserved.
Author of the award-winning Decoding the Workplace.
"Decoding the Workplace: 50 Keys to Understanding People in Organizations is as informed and informative a read as it is thoughtful and thought-provoking. . . . An absolute 'must' for community, corporate, and academic library Business Management Studies collections, Decoding the Workplace should be considered critically important reading for anyone working in a corporate environment." —Midwest Book Review
Available at leading online bookstores such as Amazon.com
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/johnballardphd
On Twitter: @johnballardphd